Week 16 or maybe 17 progress pics

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
In album now not entirely sure which week this is but there ya go lol

Emma :p xXx

u look fab hunni, ur doing amazing xxx

Aww thanks still a way to go but theres a light at the end of the tunnel now :). How are you doing anyway not seen you about for ages.

Emma xXx

Lerrrrvin your avatar and I haven't got to the album yet!!

Lookin' goooooood FYM, you definately have to get rid of that "future" part now hun, you're definately yummy, yes indeedy ;)

Lol thanks guys, bellys gonna get ya :p

I'm being beaten all over the place today!!!

Deffo just the Yummymummy now!!

(Pete, you've got a better chest than most of us girls now!!! What you modelling in that one?)

Emma, you look absolutely amazing! Well done girl! *hugs*

You've come a long way and can consider yourself on the home straight now! xx

you look great!!!
- and your belly isn't half as bad as you make out!!!
daisy x

It's under the waistband, all the yucky bits are just flappy now :( and notice I didn't put on a side view lol there's a reason for that :p.

Thanks though :D

Fantastic pics Emma, You really look fab. Ditto what Daisy says about your tum:) and a washboard stomach wouldnt make you smile so much as your beautiful children.

Thanks everyone and thanks bl, I'm still getting used to the hair (!) it's very different to what I had before. It's v v strange having people make (nice) comments about me!

I haven't been this weight in about 6 years, my husband has only ever known me to be about 12st and up! I think I've forgotten 'how' to accept compliments you know? Anyone else feel like this?

Anyway thanks again everyone this has given me a real boost just when I need it, been feeling quite low lately so have been staying away more often than not. The diet's been a real struggle for me again lately BUT this time I know I can do and don't intend to sabotage myself!

It's got to the point where everyones saying ok Emma you can stop now, most of them have never known me at this weight so they think I'm tiny but it makes it a real mental struggle with my brain telling me people think I look great so I can eat now and my head telling me I still need to lose a bit more yo be in the healthy weight range and me ME to be happy, I know what weight I'm comfortable at so I'm winning out at the moment!

Sorry for waffling guys but you know what it's like when the floodgates open huh, and thanks again :D

Emma xXx

Emma xXx

Hi Em

The taking compliments does get easier. I think it's awkward for most everyone at first - we are so used to our negative comments, that we have given ourselves for so long, that the sudden turn around seems, wierd. So different. And accepting the compliments means accepting the attention which again is something we generally tended to avoid. But it does get easier, and then you start to love it. And thats when all the work and confidence building all gels together, when you start believeing what others see. ITs a wonderful transition.

I'd get comments at the end like that - you should stop, etc. - you look fine - you don;t need to diet anymore - etc etc. Most were meant positively. I'd just give them a knowing wink, and advise them not to worry - there was still plenty to keep my feet on the ground.

Only once did I get cross, and firmly state, in a tone that left NO room for contradiction, that the diet was done, when I said it was done.

That person never aksed again. lol

Good luck with the rest of your journey - believe me, at the end, when you feel so wonderful - you will look back and wonder why you struggled. It will all be worth it.

xx

(is totally a) YummyMummy said:
It's got to the point where everyones saying ok Emma you can stop now, most of them have never known me at this weight so they think I'm tiny but it makes it a real mental struggle with my brain telling me people think I look great so I can eat now and my head telling me I still need to lose a bit more yo be in the healthy weight range and me ME to be happy

I'm having the same thing now too, mainly from my parents, especially my mother! They keep throwing in comments like "you don't want to be all skinny do you" in a forceful tone - they haven't quite got the idea yet that actually, I'm sick of being big and would quite like to be somewhere near the skinny mark! :p

But you're quite right when you say that you, and only you, know when you are happy with yourself and 'done'

So keep up the brilliant work FYM :D
x

Aww thanks still a way to go but theres a light at the end of the tunnel now :). How are you doing anyway not seen you about for ages.

Emma xXx

im doin really well hunni thanks for asking.
decided ta take time out ta try get myself used to the new slim me!!
had rag week in carlow last week and did a bungee jump to celebrate how far ive come and had a brillant week!!
i put up 4lb through the week and already with healthy eating ive lost 2.5lbs of that so love the way i can just reduce the cals and it goes straight off....im learning lol!!
xxxx

Back