Week 16 Results

Yasmine

One last chance
You know what 2lbs? go **** yourself, I can do better than that.

I'm going swimming and work my arse off, talk to you guys later :mad:.

Thats the spirit girl, you go and enjoy your swim. Oh on your way out of the door when you go swimming, pick up 2lbs of sugar......hey good weight in that bag huh?

Dont be too disheartened hun, all our bodies are different and react differently, different metabolisms etc, but well done on your 2lb loss, it could have been half a pound or stay the same at SW or WW.

Last edited:
muscle does weigh heavier, maybe its inches thats changed ?, x

Everyone has slower weeks but the good news is they are usually followed by big weeks! 2lbs is great hun! And your losses overall are amazing. Well done babe. Enjoy the swim.

2lb is a great loss chick!!! :D Be proud of yourself - 2lbs actually weighs alot! :D

Well done chick!! Thats still a good loss!!!

Enjoy your swim xx

Well done on your loss hun :)

Hope you had a good swim. Don't be disappointed with 2lbs, that's still a great loss. You are doing fantastic so just keep plodding on and you will get there. Keep going.

Thank you everyone for the support, I'm more pissed off than upset. It's not putting me off LT It's just making me feel sick to my stomache that my weightloss is now starting to be so pathetic.

My little sis only drinks 500ml if not less, she doesn't do anything! she spends hours on her arse doing nothing! and yet she's losing 5lbs, 4lbs. WTF!? IT'S NOT ****ING FAIR!

I'm on my feet all the time! I drink so much water! I'm following the diet by the ****ing letter!!! and my results are getting worse every week!

I ****ING HATE MY SYSTEM!

Last edited:
2lbs ain't so bad.. Look at ur pics, u look amazing and so different.. If u want to be fit as well as healthy do more exercise, only reason to do that.. Well done Hun, doing fantastic so keep ur chin up

Thanks, I just want my weight loss to speed up not slow down. I know eventually it would slow down, but this is too much!

Your bmi is not very high now, its only just over the recommended 25 yasmine. I think you are doing great to be honest. I see your goal is 20.3 bmi, is your Pharmacist allowing you to stay on lipotrim until that bmi?

Your bmi is not very high now, its only just over the recommended 25 yasmine. I think you are doing great to be honest. I see your goal is 20.3 bmi, is your Pharmacist allowing you to stay on lipotrim until that bmi?
I'm still fat kered. I still have so much to lose. I told my pharmacist I want to get down to 9 stone and he's fine with it. But I already said, if I'm happy before I reach my target BMI then I'll stop. But right now, I still have fat thighs, fat arms etc.

We all have our own individual looks that we want to achieve and I wish you all the best Yasmine. Your pics show me a beautiful young lady and I think you are doing marvellous. We all see ourselves differently as to how others see us, just be careful you dont go too low hun. All the best for next weeks weigh in.

We all have our own individual looks that we want to achieve and I wish you all the best Yasmine. Your pics show me a beautiful young lady and I think you are doing marvellous. We all see ourselves differently as to how others see us, just be careful you dont go too low hun. All the best for next weeks weigh in.
Thank you so much for the compliment. What you say is true. Don't worry, I don't want to be stick thin, that's just nasty :p.

Back