Week 16 Weigh In Results!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Due to the weather and being heavily clobbered up to the nines to keep warm, when I got to the chemist, I skipped my weigh in opting for next week instead and just picked up my shakes.

I rang before I went in to make sure they had staff in before trudging all the way up there, but was told they had a short supply of LT.
They gave me a mixture of the flavours they had and they even gave me one of each of the maintenance shakes because they were so limited.
I just tried the Orange Creme shake and I feel sick lol, not because it was horrible, it was lovely, just very sweet!
I think I'll be going on refeed next week as opposed to the week after. I'm getting antsy and I think for me, having 2 weeks of refeed and a week off for Christmas will make me feel like I've had a sufficient enough break and have no problems with getting back on.
I'll give it a couple days more thought and see how I go before reaching my final decision.

I weighed myself on my scales and judging by things, I've lost 3lb this week so I'll go by my scales this week just so I have a result.

:) xxx

That's a great loss Abbie!!

Are your chemist going to get some more in for next week? I am owed some from my chemist and they have not had a delivery since they ordered it on Monday, so i am really glad i am on refeed, and have some spares otherwise i would be in trouble!! lol

Let us know when you are starting refeed, and good luck for this week hun x x

They'd apparently ordered them but due to the snow, the delivery hadn't been, so I'm hoping they'll have them in.
I'll be ringing either tomorrow or Monday to sort out my shakes for the next week, whichever way I'm going. They don't keep the refeed ones there, they have to order them in so I'll have to give enough notice, especially if this weather is going to keep up.

You enjoying refeed? I feel like I've cheated having the orange shake lol! xx

I am using the normal TFR shakes for my refeed.... I might ring LT and ask them to send me some free samples of the maintenance products... At least if i don't like them , i know i still have the ones i have been using so far x x

I didn't know you could ring for samples? well done Abbie you've lost over 3 stone. that really good. only a week to go before your chroistmas refeed, keep strong xxx

Well done Abbie :) xx

That's very good progress Abbie! Execellent. You shouldn't feel guilty not your fault for having to take the maintainence orange shake. As long as you are losing weight.

I will be looking forward to seeing you WI video again if it's done. 3 stone loss is amazing.
:)

Thanks everyone!!

Funky, the latest video is up now, I have a youtube link above my profile picture so just click on that and it should take you to my channel! :)

6lbs away from 4 stone and I just realised I'm actually at the halfway point, lost 50lb exactly :D Eeeeeee!! Happy! :D

well done abbie on your great progress, i always find it a boost to see how much others have lost in such a short amount of time.

Back