Week 16: Weigh In

Yet another fantastic loss jim, well done!
I saw my best mate's hubby yesterday, he is following a 'healthy -eating' plan for last 2 weeks and going to the gym a few times a week, the poor chap has lost only 4 pounds in 2 weeks - and he feels hungry a lot of the time. Says he can't do CD, doesn't have the willpower - will have to now give him the booklet that explains the different steps explaining that you can have food.

So, even when it feels tough, we should all feel grateful that somehow we got to hear about CD and gave it a go.

How fab that the mums at schoolgate didn't recognise you - that happened to me years ago (but was a bad girl that lost 4 stones on slimming tablets in the 90's). Was re-introduced to a friend of a friend, I had actually been to this person's flat in the past where I had sat with a cup of tea and scoffed all the biscuits, the chap could not believe I was the same person, he just blurted out " oh my goodness, were you that big fat girl that came to the nurses residences ?"

Keep up the good work!

You're getting far too predictable now Jim! :p

Seriously though, you have done fantastically well and I am very jealous that you've lost over 100lbs!! :D

Super loss again LJ!!! my DH is a bit miffed he stopped CD as he could have been having great losses like you ;-(

I knew you would overtake me at some point!!! I was willing my ickle metabolism to make 100lbs before you - b8gger LOLOL

Enjoy being slim - and good on Mrs L too...bet she looks amazing!!

Heres to another 6lbs next week

anni
xxxxxxxxx

well done jim.......you've done fantastic! x

Wow :D well done!

Inspirational :D gratz on the 100lbs lost and reaching the 16 stone :D

That is so good well done hun I am the same as you with the at day 1 thing i thought that it would really drag but i am on week 17 and it has flown by I wish my loses were as big as your but i am plodding along and getting there xx

Thanks Klev :D You know, it's only really just sunk in that I've passed the 100lb gone mark! Unreal :eek:

lol enjoy the sinking in feeling :D

I hope to experience the same somewhere in the near future :D cause i myself have a total of 108 lbs to loose ;)
I take great motivation out of the thought then when i reach that point i will be just like you :D

Wow, well done Lunar, I wish mine was still coming off that fast.
I did lose the first 4 stone quickly but since then it's be just 5 or 6 lbs a month.

I have been on sole source, but recently went up to 810, But I see your done it on 1000, I can't believe it :)

Last edited:
Back