Week 16 Weigh In!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi everybody, 3lbs off this week which I am very pleased with. Takes me down a stone mark too! 4st 10lbs gone in 16 weeks. Woohoo!!

Only 6lbs to goal and only 1 week left on LT. Mixed emotions about refeeding and maintenance after mucking up so badly last time but also looking forward to eating again. Think it's time!! Don't mind if I don't hit my goal (which I don't think I am) because I'm already feeling so much better (especially wearing size 14s!!)

Usually go gym on a sunday morning but went this afternoon instead so we can have a lay in tomorrow. Nice and quiet up there too so may go every week at that time.

I've been 100% on this all the way through and think that's the best way to do it. The weight disappears so quickly. That's what I wanted.

Good luck to you all and hope you all have good losses this week!

Keep at it Bev... it's great that you're still losing. Are you going to do the maintenance at all or just re-feed and back to it?

Oh you have answered my question on another thread! Well done Bev, and wish you the very best of luck on refeeding and remember to keep your eye on the scales regularly to keep your weight in check! Do please keep popping back here to let us know how you are getting on, and to check on the rest of us too! :) x :)

To anwer you Caz, I'm going to do 2 weeks refeeding and then on to some maintenance products to keep a check on things. I will still be weighing in each week to keep and eye on things. With all the exercise I do now I'm hoping that will really help me to control things this time. I will still be coming on here though cos it is a lifesaver afterall!

Well done Bev, thats amazing, good for you! I'm sure you'll do fine with your refeed and maintenance this time as we all learn from our mistakes. I'll be looking to you for inspiration when I come off in November. Well done on the size 14's!!!!
Emma x

Hi minib, congrats on getting to your last week and such an amazing loss in a fairly short time too. I'm wishing you lots of luck for your refeed and maintenance stage, i'll be watching with interest and hopefully wont be too long before I join you there. xxxx :cool:

Thanks Size10Bikini! Stick with it and your refeed will come sooner than you think. I really can't believe I've done 16 weeks already, it's flown by!

Well done Bev that's such a great loss so inspirational
16 weeks Bravo ! X

Congratulations MiniB, you've done great in such a short period of time. I think once your concious about weight going back on and keep a check on it like you said your going to be doing, you'll keep it off for good. Well done again. Can't wait to get to week 16.

Back