Week 16 WI

well done cuddly and enjoy your girlie night out, lots of dancing round your handbag lol

Fantastic - can't wait to be overweight just like you... Well done and keep it up.
Luv your little smiley. Why is it???
(Why is it I never manage a :sick0019: before my WI?!!!)

Thank you all.

Scouse no dancing round the handbag coz we are going bowling but lots of laughs! Haven't been dancing for ages! What a saddo am I!!!!

Julz I am defo on top of the world at the mo!

San I think I manage after my WI coz it's a brisk walk to the chemist and back!!!!

Well done cuddlyfairy,
You're doing so well. What are you gonna do when you are no longer obese? You deserve something major.

Guen

Well done on your WI!!!
Trish x

Thank you all.

Guen, not sure what I'll do as I feel I have already treated myself with a new haircut (first for a year!) last week. I just want to be overweight or very close when I go out next Friday.

I know it seems silly to get so excited over being overweight but I can't help it. Hearing Mini and Howdy's news has just got me so hyped up!!! I so HATE the bally word OBESE that I can't wait to no longer be labelled it!

x

Well done with your weigh in this week CF. How fab is that :clap:
You are doing fantastic :D.

Thank you Kay, so are you. When are you off on your hols?

x

Wooo Hooo!!

That's excellent news CF, I'm am so pleased for you. You have been a constant source of info, advice and damned well niceness that you deserve this completely! Rock on to being overweight!!

well done your doin brill

Thank you Nicola.

Medea, thank you for your lovely words, for some reason I am feeling sorry for myself tonight (OH is away this week) so all nice comments are gratefully received.

I really must go to bed now.

Sleep tight everyone and thank you for being so supportive and caring.

xxxx

Back