Week 16 WI

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Well I didn't get weighed last week as I was very ill - and was on antibiotics. I did weigh myself at home and hadn't lost a thing - probably down to being on the antibiotics and the fact i was half dying and hardly drank any water! lol

Well I went and got weighed today and have lost 3lb. Not amazing - but a loss all the same. I am on a bit of a mission for next week, and hoping that because of the low loss this week i will have a bigger one next week, so I am aiming for 7lb next week which will bring me to 5 stone and well over half way, so we shall see!!

Congrats on the weight loss
You may feel its small but its a gr8 loss
hope u're all better now

Well done vickie, 3lb is great, so proud of you sweetie...:):):)

good job hun, least its still shifting :p

3lbs is fab....The equivilent of a bag and a half of sugar....but of FAT. Well done hun.x

thanks everyone - i'm not too unhappy about it, i'm just more determined to get more weight off this week! that and the fact that pizzle has just challenged me to a race! lol xx

well done Vickie thats great x

3lbs down is great - it's the equivalent of six packs of butter gone forever! (I visualise my weight loss to date as packs of butter piled up on the kitchen counter and it's quite disgusting :eek: but a great motivator!).

Congrats on your loss honey x

Great loss hun, that's a bag of flour you'll never see again!

Onwards and downwards!

x

Back