Week 17 WI

Thats great! Dont beat your self up, better off than on! xx

Thank you.

Yep Tara, it's about 79lb in total that I have lost! I still have over 3 stone to go but I really feel like I can do it on this diet!

x

Thank you.

Yep Tara, it's about 79lb in total that I have lost! I still have over 3 stone to go but I really feel like I can do it on this diet!

x

Sorry it's late Cuddly... just wanted to add my congratulations - you're easily working your way onto the LT top losers club - maybe we can all get there one day xxxxxx

Thank you 2HG. I'm finding this diet so easy and I really want to get to target. I just hope I don't get there and find it doesn't suit me! I have been eyeing up teenage daughters tops!!!! She is only a size 10 bottoms with a very long leg so they will never fit me (unless my legs grow about 4 inches longer) but she is bigger up top so ...............! Don't think she'd be willing to share though!

x

Really well done hun!! You've done incredibly well, your friends will think your more stunning than normal x

Fingers crossed for your daughters results - it's so horrible but supportive Mums [like you sound] make it so much easier! Hope she get's what she needs for her course. What's she thinking?

Really well done hun!! You've done incredibly well, your friends will think your more stunning than normal x

Fingers crossed for your daughters results - it's so horrible but supportive Mums [like you sound] make it so much easier! Hope she get's what she needs for her course. What's she thinking of taking?

Thank you. They are all slim so it will be nice to be smaller than I was even if I'm still bigger than them!!

Eldest is hoping to do A'levels including maths!!!! She wants to go into finance but not sure which branch yet!

x

Well done you are doing so well you will get to that 12 next week without a doubt then there is no looking back

well done on ur wi hun, :)

Yay for you cuddlyfairy!! Like has already been said I bet you're already in the 12s if you're in the nuddypants!! (Been reading Georgia Nicolson books so my vocabulary has been modified lol)

I reckon you'll definitely be in the 12s for your girlie night out sweetie so no worries there!! You rock!!! xx

Thank you all. I'm actually looking forward to my night out now. I still have a barbeque to get through tomorrow night but the children will help me again, bless them! I saw a friend today I haven't seen for over 2 months and she was amazed, it really made my day!

Does anyone else find themselves walking taller these days!!! I float on air some days!!!

I just love this diet! (except for feeling cold and wearing socks in August!)

Thank you again and a BIG cyber cuddle to you all.

x

Back