Week 17

Look at the positives you have lost an amazing amount of weight, think about how much better you feel being lighter. Well done

Now listen here missy!! Week 17 and you lost 5lbs !!!! Thats amazing edit that sad face out and get :D:D:D Very well done !!!!

I dont know why you are sad so are doing such a fantastic job! you are nearly half way through your journey and doing fantastic :)

hi there this is my first thread lol dont really know what i am doing but 17 weeks on this diet is amazing.i am on week 7 get weighed on thursday,started off at 14st4 and am currently 12st4 which is pretty good.still feel hungry from time to time but get over that.my goal is to get to 10st8lb,just hope my weight loss stays pretty much the same.chin up peeps your doing well x.

5st 8lbs is AMAZING!!!! Well done:D

Kay said:
I agree with with Daisy.
Well done, your strength is amazing :D

Think it's cos I keep thinking its a long time to goal, I wanna get to 10 st or there abouts but I set my goal weight for 11 because I want to refeed before going away,
But I know your right and I do look a million times better (well with clothes on ):D thank you all so much for the encouragement

shellybum said:
hi there this is my first thread lol dont really know what i am doing but 17 weeks on this diet is amazing.i am on week 7 get weighed on thursday,started off at 14st4 and am currently 12st4 which is pretty good.still feel hungry from time to time but get over that.my goal is to get to 10st8lb,just hope my weight loss stays pretty much the same.chin up peeps your doing well x.

Hi Shelley bum, that's a real good weight loss I find i get hungry feelings but I think it's my body trying to fight me this website will be the best thing you have done since lipotrim the guys are absolutely fab best of luck Hunni

thanks operationslim31 so pleased someone replied.i know this site is brill so much insperation and nice people and nice to be able to relate to what everyone else is going through,thanks again x.

Back