Week 18: 2 weeks till the end

CP78

Made a decision this week. When I next refeed (29th Sept) I won't be going back on LT afterwards....... at least for the time being.

Over the 20 weeks I'll of been doing LT, I'll of lost over 7 stone. So I'll be giving my body a break, my skin a chance to catch up, and my taste buds an exciting new journey. I'll be focusing on eating healthy and trying to lose or at the very least maintain my weight. I still want to lose at least another 2 stone, so I'll see how I get on with eating + exercise, but I may well end up on LT again in the Spring as I've found it so easy to drop the weight on it.

On to this week, I was worried on Tuesday as the scales hadn't moved since Saturday, so I avoided them for the rest of the week. That's me taught a lesson! Got on this morning and lost 2.3 kilo (5.1lb). That takes me to 114.5 kilo (18st 0.4lb - so close :D)

So another good week. It's Mothers 60th today and we're having a small get together buffet, so I'll be picking but only on day 1 refeed approved foods.

well done CP, sometimes we do need a break I think, good luck with the rest of your journey x

Well done, CP78! :) Another good loss. I hope you enjoy today (Happy 60th Birthday to your mum)!

Thanks all, had a good day. Most of the family hadn't seen me since Christmas and couldn't get over my new size which resulted in me pretty much looking like this...:D all day

Well done with your weight loss CP78, I am not surprised you spent the day grinning. I haven't been on here for a while so it's nice to see how great everyone is doing.:happy096:

Back