Week 18 results

Yasmine

One last chance
Lost 2lbs again this week and I'm not all that botherd about it for some strange reason :rolleyes:...hmm.

Well, I hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

well done! every ounce counts after all, and your overall result is fabulous!

Thanks ladies :)

2 lb is a great amount to lose in a week, I know on LT we expect more but we have to keep perspective. You've done amazingly well in a really short time. Well dome. :D

Great loss hun! But an even greater attitude. Well done! Your overall losses are fab and on weeks like this you have to look at the overall picture. Keep at it!

2 lb is a great amount to lose in a week, I know on LT we expect more but we have to keep perspective. You've done amazingly well in a really short time. Well dome. :D
Thank you, I just realised that I lost 4 stone in 1 month less then what LT states I would lose :D, hopefully I'll be able to shed the last 2 stones soon.

Great loss hun! But an even greater attitude. Well done! Your overall losses are fab and on weeks like this you have to look at the overall picture. Keep at it!
Thanks very much, I wouldn't mind my results to be a little more high to be honest. Oh well :)

your loss is fantastic when you look at the whole picture. How long do you intend to do LT for? I admire you so much, you must be very strong to last so long without cheating. I ve got 5 weeks left (doing a total of 11 weeks) and I am on countdown every single minute!!!
well done hun x

Well done you ! It's still a fantastic overall weight loss.

Good luck for the last 2 stone.

Agree with the attitude, its great. Its a good loss too Yasmine. Keep it up hun. Maybe if you could get a little more energy to do some light exercises it will help.

well done yas :D

Well done Yasmine. A loss is a loss afterall. Keep up the good work and that last 2 stone will be gone very soon!

your loss is fantastic when you look at the whole picture. How long do you intend to do LT for? I admire you so much, you must be very strong to last so long without cheating. I ve got 5 weeks left (doing a total of 11 weeks) and I am on countdown every single minute!!!
well done hun x
Aww thank you very much. I intend to carry on with LT until the end of May, depends on my weight and how I look really. And well done for sticking at it for this long yourself! How's it treating you?

Agree with the attitude, its great. Its a good loss too Yasmine. Keep it up hun. Maybe if you could get a little more energy to do some light exercises it will help.
Thanks, I'll try to *hug*

Well done Yasmine. A loss is a loss afterall. Keep up the good work and that last 2 stone will be gone very soon!
Thank you, I hope it does :)

Back