Week 18 Weigh-in (3 days Lipotrim/3 days re-feeding):

Noitulove

Silver Member
Ok, so last Tuesday I was 1.5lb away from my goal weight. Since then I've done three more days of Lipotrim and four days of re-feeding.

The three days of Lipotrim took me 1.5lb under my goal weight and the first three days of my re-feed has taken me to 2lb under my goal weight.

So that's 3.5lb lost for me this week.

I can't even begin to describe how wonderfully amazing it feels to be within the healthy weight range! :) I feel so, so insanely happy that I've finally done it! I've never been a healthy weight as an adult before, so it's such a big achievement for me. Can't believe I finally got here! After feeling like I'd be on Lipotrim forever, it really has gone so fast!

Thank you so much to all the lovely people who've given me such support on here, it's helped so much! :)

I'm following the re-feeding guide religiously. Food is tasting amazing and small portions are filling me up really well. I'm hoping to try and keep it like this with smaller portion sizes, slow eating and tasting everything.

Noitulove said:
Ok, so last Tuesday I was 1.5lb away from my goal weight. Since then I've done three more days of Lipotrim and four days of re-feeding.

The three days of Lipotrim took me 1.5lb under my goal weight and the first three days of my re-feed has taken me to 2lb under my goal weight.

I can't even begin to describe how wonderfully amazing it feels to be within the healthy weight range! :) I feel so, so insanely happy that I've finally done it! I've never been a healthy weight as an adult before, so it's such a big achievement for me. Can't believe I finally got here! After feeling like I'd be on Lipotrim forever, it really has gone so fast!

Thank you so much to all the lovely people who've given me such support on here, it's helped so much! :)

I'm following the re-feeding guide religiously. Food is tasting amazing and small portions are filling me up really well. I'm hoping to try and keep it like this with smaller portion sizes, slow eating and tasting everything.

That is terrific noitulove!!! 3lb loss!! wow. Congrats to u on your success, your an inspiration!!
Great to see u have lost on refeed too, enjoy being a healthy weight and good luck on whatever plan your going to go on to follow to maintain!! Keep us updated!!!

Congratulations! I'm really pleased for you! You deserve all of your success after 18 weeks of hard work! Keep us updated on your refeeding and maintenance! And treat yourself to a big present! X

Massive congratulations! It goes to show if we stay as dedicated as you we can all reach our goals. Well done Noitulove for showing us all the way to do it. I so want to be where you are now in 8 months time!

Well done noitulove on the 3 lbs weightloss this week and may your succeed well in your refeed

I'm soooo jealous and happy at the same time. Enjoy every morsel, you've really earned it!!! I really hope that you continue to maintain and and enjoy even more.

Are you refeeding over 2 weeks as you've been on the diet for a long time or are you doing it over 1 week. Also will you be using maintenance shakes? I'm a bit confused about them as I hope to maintain once I reach goal by healthy eating and exercising. Can't even think about having to tolerate yet more shakes or whatever the maintenance products are once I've done my refeed.

Noitulove said:

Congratulations noitulove on getting to goal weight you must be so proud of your little self x

Thank you, nataliej, sandy38, LadyKate25, Busy Mum, Mburke, Ms R, toddshar and happymummy1973! :)

Ms R - I did one week of re-feeding exactly as it says in the Lipotrim paperwork, using Lipotrim for breakfast and lunch on day one and for breakfast the rest of the days. The week after that I'm continuing to use the re-feeding examples (days 4 to 7), but I'm having healthy cereal for breakfast instead of Lipotrim.

No, I won't be using the maintenance products as I was already maintaining my weight (it only went on during pregnancy), so I should be all right just having a healthy diet and having treats sensibly (though I will have to watch what I eat forever)!

How are you doing on refeed noitulove? Have u lot s'more weight or maintained? Can't wait till I am in your position, bet you are enjoying all that lovely healthy food! X

Yes, I'm enjoying it very much, thank you, nataliej. :) I've been doing well with my re-feed, sticking to the plan! :D I've lost another 1.5lb from it. I don't want to lose any more weight though, so I'm hoping it levels off now.

I hope you're getting on well also. Good luck for this week's weigh-in!

Noitulove said:
Yes, I'm enjoying it very much, thank you, nataliej. :) I've been doing well with my re-feed, sticking to the plan! :D I've lost another 1.5lb from it. I don't want to lose any more weight though, so I'm hoping it levels off now.

I hope you're getting on well also. Good luck for this week's weigh-in!

Wow that's brill!! Better than gaining so your still winning :) have you done any exercise during refeed?
I'm sure if you have nothing more to loose your body will just maintain now.
Yes doing well thank you sticking to TFR 100% ... 3 weeks til refeed so wanna get as much off as possible!
Best of luck maintaining x

Music to my ears Noitulove, can't wait until I'm saying that..........don't want to lose anymore weight!!!! I've a long way to go yet before I can say that but I'm hoping after tomorrows weigh in It'll be not as far away as I think!!

You're doing amazing and I bet the food tastes sooo much better than before LT?

Keep on going, good to hear from you.

Massive well done!!! X

Back