Week 18 Weigh In, Made the Century Club :))))

Dave167

Well its week 18 now and this week has been another funny week again as still on holiday (not used to all this free time) but back to work thursday.

I have had 2 days WS this week as it was my sons Birthday so we went out but I have still managed a 3lbs loss which takes me to 7 Stone 3lbs in 18 weeks :):). It also allows me to qualify for the CENTURY Club and leaves me 1lb short of moving into the 16's.

Hopefully my loss will be better next week as im back to work and I am also going to join the Gym :whacky068: at the Hosptial I work at.

Goodluck everyone, wishing you all a successfull week.

Absolutely amazing loss so far, well done you. x

Wow well done that is amazing in such a short time!

Wow! Well done Dave, that's an amazing loss in just 18 weeks. You must be so proud of yourself :hug99: xx

Thankyou everyone, I had a sneaky peak weigh in this morning and im in the 16's so im beaming with joy. Let the pounds drop off and roll on my week 19 weigh in.

Well done Dave, you're shrinking before our very eyes!! Bet you're well chuffed with that, over 100lbs in such a short space of time really is superb!

Wow that is fantastic you must feel great now over 100lb's lighter :) keep up the good work

Back