Week 18 weigh in

Daisy1966

Gold Member
I had to weigh in late last week and early this week so I should be back to regular Sat weigh ins again 5lbs! Im the incredible shrinking woman. :D

Hi Daisy
Yet another Fantastic week for you. You're the trend setter for the rest of us. I love to see you post your losses each week, it gives me such a boost - especially as the weekends are so hard & I need to keep it together for my weigh in on Tuesdays!

Well done Daisy.. You are flying through.. Just over 1 and a half stone to go.. Congratulations hunni x x x

I had to weigh in late last week and early this week so I should be back to regular Sat weigh ins again 5lbs! Im the incredible shrinking woman. :D

That's amazing Daisy and you're so close to target too.....I'll ask you again, what is your secret sweetheart???

I think it may be because I had such a lot to lose, and even though my goal is to lose another 23 lbs, looking at my BMI and what I should weigh I would be advised to still lose another stone, but I know it wont suit me. Thanks for all the compliments I think this forum is my secret lol xxx

You are such an inspiration to me and I am sure to everyone who reads your posts. Well done please keep going to you reach your gaols.

Congratulations on the 4lb loss Daisy, you are doing fab. 18 weeks is some achievement. Also nice BMI there girl xx

OMG i mean 5lb loss, i know how important that 1lb is :) D)

incredible shrinking woman indeed...18weeks is amazing,,,inspiration well done! :)

Back