Week 18 Weigh In!!

your sooooo lucky... going on holidays all thin... im sure youll have a fab time!!

6 stone - amazing

6 stone WOW!!!!!. I am so proud of you bev . You have done so well on this . You deserve to be stunning for your hols . Please post loads of pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks cheekychick, I'm sure I will too.

Don't think I will class myself as thin but I have just realised that I no longer stand out from the crowd cos of my weight, which is one of my goals on here when I first started. I feel "normal" now, if there is such a thing.

Thanks michillinwoman, I am very happy but also a little shocked at how quickly the weight has come off. Not complaining though.

Will post pics when I return from hols but it is 8 weeks away yet.

I'm in total awe Bev! Fantastic result - this week and overall! You'll be a totally new woman on that holiday. Well Done! xx

oh wow well done you thats brilliant x

MiniB
you are an inspiration to a newcomer like me, good luck with the next few weeks.

Doirin

Congrats on your fab weight loss you are an inspiration to all. What a fantastic holiday you will have. Clothes shopping will be so much fun. xx:):)

Bev that is absolutely brilliant, you are so right to be pleased with yourself girl, you are well on your way to losing Jordan!!

You'll have to change your name to mini minib welldone

Wow, what an amazing achievement. I'm classed as very overweight on the BMI scale, but that is just pants! I am a size 14 and that really suits me down to the ground. Just keep on doing as well as you are now and as soon as you feel just right...start re-feeding. The BMI scale would have me lose a further 2.5 stones but at my age, I would look very old and haggard with lots of droopy, wrinkled skin....er...no thanks!!!

Well done Bev thats a fantastic loss!

You're an inspiration. Brilliant loss.

Youv'e certainly inspired me. Fantastic.

Back