Week 18 WI

liz0703

Silver Member
End of the 4 lb a week loss pattern, lol, not all bad though, have only dropped 1lb, and lost 3 lbs this week. Don't want it to slow down any further, so will start up the exercise this week (did 2 weeks, then stopped!! Tut, tut!!)

Good luck to everyone else for this week's weigh in

brilliant consistent losses hun- and you've done amazingly well! 5 and a half stone...AND sticking to LT for 18 weeks- you're my hero!

xx

think i might of pinched ya pattern lol x
3lbs is still great.you've done an amazing job so far.
well done x

think i might of pinched ya pattern lol x
3lbs is still great.you've done an amazing job so far.
well done x

Well, I did wander where it had gone, I want it back next week lol. Well done, keep up the good work x

brilliant consistent losses hun- and you've done amazingly well! 5 and a half stone...AND sticking to LT for 18 weeks- you're my hero!

xx

Aw, thanks, I've never been anyone's hero before lol. I started at the same BMI as you, more or less, so it will be you too in under 18 weeks, start preparing(if your not already) for all the compliments, make you feel on top of the world. Good luck

Hi Liz,
very well done to you, what a fantastic weight loss and now you are only just over a half a stone from goal. Well done to you and best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done Liz, another bag of flour gone for good! Not long left for you now!

Wish I could pinch your 4lb pattern!!!!

x

Thanks guys, weight at the moment 11st 8lbs, so my goal weight was 11 stone. As seen as I am on this diet, and ideally never want to do it again, by maintaining the weight loss, I want to try and get as thin as can lol, so I wouldn't mind staying on it until I reach 9 1/2 stone- if I can!!!!! We'll have to see how I go. But def need to start toning up, got lots and lots and lots of flabby bits- arms, legs, bum, tummy........ and boobs look like those of a 90 year old!!!!!

Back