Week 18 WI

Poppy - you can't talk through it - you haven't got one !!!
Em - have to bring underwear into everything !!!

LOL SB!!! I have a boney bum for the first time in my life I think! I sat on the floor packing up Ebay parcels for most of the day yesterday (still trying to work out if it was worth the £200 I made for two days of work selling my old clothes!) and I have bruised bum from the hard floor! Good God, me, with a boney bum!

Why have we degraded Pete's post by referring to boney bums and knickers??!

I know what you mean about the bony bum, I've got a loss less padding than I used to have now, sitting for anything over half an hour starts to get a bit uncomfortable! :p luckily I've still got some left there (for now ;) ) so it's not as bad as it's going to get soon!

Maybe I'll invest in a cushion or 2........ :D

Yes, all the seats/chairs I always thought were comfortable- now I know why !!
They weren't. It was my own cushion .............lol !!!!

SB - You really made me chuckle then!

And oh lord, I'm loving the bony bum syndrome - its like a little applause every time you sit down.

Not that my bum makes noises when I sit down....

Very sexy there Pete, but don't over-do it! By all means stick with your 14st target, I'll come and hunt you down with a big slap if you continue!

:( I don't like skinny men.

Minerva said:
By all means stick with your 14st target, I'll come and hunt you down with a big slap if you continue!

lol, ok ok! I get the message!

Seriously though, like I've said from day 1, I'll just keep going until I feel that I am where I want to be, I know that I can keep going as long as it takes, so that day has to come sooner or later.

At the moment, the main thing I keep worrying about is crushing my gf, lol, she is quite a skinny little thing, I worry that when I give her a hug I'm going to squish her! :p good job that she's like you Minerva, she like's me being her 'big man' ;) oi oi! :D

lol, ok ok! I get the message!

Seriously though, like I've said from day 1, I'll just keep going until I feel that I am where I want to be, I know that I can keep going as long as it takes, so that day has to come sooner or later.

At the moment, the main thing I keep worrying about is crushing my gf, lol, she is quite a skinny little thing, I worry that when I give her a hug I'm going to squish her! :p good job that she's like you Minerva, she like's me being her 'big man' ;) oi oi! :D

Lol another thing you have to remember is that muscle does weigh more than fat, so you're more likely to crush your poor little lady with all that obsessive exercise you're planning! You're still getting a slap!
It's the squishy goodness we love, not the rock-hard stumps. :( I mean who wants to hug a solid piece of ...something ..

Then again everyone's different... I'm just used to squishies. :)

.... I need to shut up. ... I get hyper and then I just keep talking nonsense ... ..... ..

poop.

Back