Week 19 weigh in and Day 135!!

uklady

Today I just wanted to tell those who are in their early days of 100% Lipotrim how AMAZING it feels to be on Day 135 and still be getting 4lb losses. I never imagined that being this weight could feel this good. Even after 19 weeks, I am still soooo excited about this programme, and losing 4lbs now is as thrilling as it was back in my first few weeks. If anyone needs any encouragement to stay focused, please message me xx

Thank you Linda, your weight loss is truly amazing, and I highly commend you for your determination and willpower! :D well done... I hope i get to your point in this diet soon.. Much love and thanks Lou xx

Lou... thanks so much xx You can do this :D !!!

Wow!! you have done so well, over 5 1/2 stone down. I hope I can be doing as well when I get into month 5 too.
x x x

Week 20 and another 4lbs gone forever!!! I am soooo close to my target I can almost smell my Christmas dinner hahahaha xxx

Aww super well done to you ...A.M.A.Z.I.N.G :) ... Keep it up as you're almost there. What an inspiration you are x

Well done
x x x

Well done Linda . I think it's great you had the will power to stay so long on this diet , you are a true inspiration.
Tigger xx

well done, just amazing!!

Back