Week 19 weigh in

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Hi, gang No bunny dance this week as Ive stayed the same but Im not going to complain it had to happen one week. Roll on week 20!! :rolleyes:

You have the most amazing attitude Daisy x x x

Is this the 1st time of STS?

I think you are a true inspiration on here, and if i do half as well as you, i will be happy x x x

You weight loss surely had to start slowing down some time and last week was particularly good. Doubtless you'll make up for it next week x

daisy thats fantastic well done!!...youre doing brilliantly, keep up the fantastic work youll be there in no time at all! :) x

What are you doing about Xmas Daisy? You will surely be either at target or a couple of lbs from it......scary eh? But no doubt whatever you will do, you'll do it properly.......

Hi Sandra I was planning to refeed two weeks before and then stick more or less to low carbs and just be careful. I will see how I feel nearer the time if im really close to goal then I will try atkins to maintain but if Im not then I may just eat a high protein xmas meal and carry on. I only want to do this once lol ;-) xxx

Hi Sandra I was planning to refeed two weeks before and then stick more or less to low carbs and just be careful. I will see how I feel nearer the time if im really close to goal then I will try atkins to maintain but if Im not then I may just eat a high protein xmas meal and carry on. I only want to do this once lol ;-) xxx

Sounds sensible......of course!

I'm hoping that being so happy at having got this stage that I won't even dream of pigging out! I just wish that I could've got closer to goal before the op, reckon that I will be about a stone over......big sulk! Giving my mates strict instructions not to bring chocs to the hospital.......flowers only

Daisy, it's still good, your so close to the goal now. Good luck for next week. Keep strong xxxx

Thanks little-me
Sandra... you have done so well huni, you look hot on your photos!! Maybe you could lose the rest a different way? Im sticking to this till xmas coz I planned I would but if im not at goal I will just try low carbing. I will come back on the forum after xmas but I wont go back on LT I think 24 weeks is enough. :) xxx

Back