Week 19 Weigh In

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well, another 3lbs off this week which I am very pleased with. Can't believe I'm still losing these amounts at this stage of the diet.

Been in town and bought some more bits for my holiday in size 14. Can't believe I will be wearing a 14 comfortably on holiday. Can't wait.

Got my work trousers in a size 12 as my 14s are really baggy on me now. I haven't worn a 12 for about 25 years!

Got some new bras too in a 36C, seeing as I was a 42D when I started this, it's great. Much more pretty and delicate bras now which I love.

Keep up the good work people, we're having some really good losses again this week!

Fantastic Bev, well done girl.
Good on you for getting your new clothes, isnt it great when things get too big for you (not great on the purse) and you have to buy smaller sizes.

Congratulations on the 12 trousers, bet it feels good hun, just enjoy it, you so rightly deserve it.

well done girl, are you exercising on this diet!!

Thanks Mary for your support as always, really do appreciate it.

Hi Trivenam, yeah I go to the gym twice a week for toning and go swimming once a week. Love it too. I also do a lot of walking now which I think really has helped to tone me up and to also lose those inches.

Hi MiniB,
you have done fantastic, It must give you a great buzz to be still losing like that. How nice it must be to shop for new clothes and for the old ones to get bigger and bigger. I think the last time I wore size 12 I was 12, size 14 at 14 ,and 16 at 16 you get the picture. I am hopeful now of getting down there again. My weigh in is on monday and I can't wait to get the next two days out of the way to get to it. You inspire me. thanks.
Doirin

Well done Bev, you have done so well x

Really well done Bev. I know how it feels to go a size smaller!! Got into a 16 today.. WHOO HOOO!! Cant wait to be with you in the 14's and 12's... I dont post as much with LT after changing to CD but I have peeks every now and then. my WI today brought me down into the 13st's. lost -3.5. Keep going, you will feel great on holidays...

yippee!

Well, another 3lbs off this week which I am very pleased with. Can't believe I'm still losing these amounts at this stage of the diet.

Been in town and bought some more bits for my holiday in size 14. Can't believe I will be wearing a 14 comfortably on holiday. Can't wait.

Got my work trousers in a size 12 as my 14s are really baggy on me now. I haven't worn a 12 for about 25 years!

Got some new bras too in a 36C, seeing as I was a 42D when I started this, it's great. Much more pretty and delicate bras now which I love.

Keep up the good work people, we're having some really good losses again this week!
Course you cant wait. What a transformation and I know exactly how you feel. Keep it up your an inspiration to all the new beginners.

Hi MiniB,
you have done fantastic, It must give you a great buzz to be still losing like that. How nice it must be to shop for new clothes and for the old ones to get bigger and bigger. I think the last time I wore size 12 I was 12, size 14 at 14 ,and 16 at 16 you get the picture. I am hopeful now of getting down there again. My weigh in is on monday and I can't wait to get the next two days out of the way to get to it. You inspire me. thanks.
Doirin

Thankyou. Just stick to this 100% and you will get there. When I started this I didn't know if I would last the first week let alone 19. The weight comes off so quickly on this and once you get to that weigh in, it really does spur you on. Keep going cos you're doing great!

Thanks nmireland.

Wellandgood, congrats on your loss and hope you are getting on with CD.

Thank you Misscheeky and enjoy Los Angeles. Hope you have a great time.

Thank you Abbie and Matronix. How goes the refeeding then matronix? Is it good to be eating again?

Thanks Lou. You're doing brilliantly. Only 34lbs to go. That'll be gone in no time.

Bloomin hell bev! well done :D

You should be very very chuffed with yourself :)

If i can do half as good as you at week 19 i will be over the moon!! :)

Back