Week 19 Weighin

I'm actually excited about gettin started now :) glad I found this forums!!! The only thing I'm tryin to get my profile up so I can upload a pic ect but sayin access denied??

I make mine the old fashioned way with just cold water and the lipotrim flask thing n shake it up to make sure it's all dissolved but I only have the choc and strawb ones as tried the chicken soup and vanilla a few years ago and didn't get past day 1! Someone advised me to used hot water with the choc though to make hot choc which I tried n it tasted nice.

About the refeeding. I was planning on doin LT for 5 weeks the. Refeed for 1 week before i go to glastonbury, will that be enough time for my body to be used to food again? Im still gonna eat well there though as there's so much food to choose from you dont have to eat greasy burgers n stuff and don't want to throw away all the hArd work but I'm worried I won't give my body enough time to get used to food? Xx

Oryt I see. Do u recommend doin exercise on this diet?? Will I be more likely to reach my target weight within the 3 months?? X c

Chuck, where do you pull these fab losses from!!!!! Bloomin marvellous work. You will soon have to get your head around refeeding and maintenance.
Well done again, you just keep quietly plugging away at this with fab results.

wow what a brilliant weight loss chuck, are you exercising every week?

Jesus Chuck ther'll be nowt left of you if you carry on :D

Seriously though well done to you, and im also using your posts to try and get my OH to maybe consider the diet. Hope you dont mind!

@ trixie: I'm doing about 10mins every day/2nd day on an exercise bike i bought. I have it on a very light setting as to not over do myself. I dont know if its helping or not as i done it 5 days ina row week before last and was the usual 5lbs down but this week i done it every 2nd day and was the 7 down lol ..

@ loser: im heading for size 0 lol i want to be a catwalk model :p ... of course thats no probs if he has any questions or anything about it he can pm me anytime :)

not really for me at min but im not doing a whole lot to be honest. either way exercise is good for you so it cant be all bad :)

OMG chuck im so inspired i cant wait to se your next wi woohoo for you x

Back