Week 19 WI

liz0703

Silver Member
Another 3 lbs off today. :D 2lbs off 6 stone,which hopefully will come next week on 5 months of doing this diet, fingers crossed.

Oh my goodness Liz!

That's amazing!!! You are sooooooo close and must feel ecstatic! Well done! You're bound to reach the 6 stone mark next week. A HUGE pat on your (increasingly tiny!) back. YEY for youuuu!

xx

wow well done Liz - fantastic losses so far, and they have been rather consistent too! You must be thrilled with what you have achieved! Best of luck for your (hopefully) forthcoming refeed. All the best x

wow well done thats brill. im finishin my 1st day, so if u av any advice feel free 2 share. :)

wow well done thats brill. im finishin my 1st day, so if u av any advice feel free 2 share. :)

The totally and utterly best diet in the WORLD!!!! Keep drinking your water, have your 3 shakes a day, get past the first couple of weeks and you will feel on top of the world and never look back. I have tried every diet going, and no diet gives you fast results like this.

You find it the hardest for the first few days, then you will hit ketosis,in which you should start to feel better. Then you will have your first weigh in. This will spur you on for your second one. By that point, you will be fine. I felt superb then. And then- I didn't believe it when everyone told me, but time will fly!!

When you are feeling rocky and want to cave post on here, there will always be someone on hand to get through the tough times. I am only where I am today through this site. It is a god send. Above all, DO NOT eat!!! You will feel so guilty, your weight loss will slow, and you may come out of ketosis, it is really not worth it.

Good luck and start to look forward and enjoy the new you.

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! WOW!!!

Im sure you are excited about hitting your next milestone! Good luck for the week ahead! :)

You look so pretty in your pic btw :)

Hi Liz,
very well done to you, all the best for hitting that target next week. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!

Brilliant :D I bet you are so so so pleased and proud and so you should be :D GRATZ

I'm so pleased for you Liz - take s alot of willpower to last so long on LT

Well done and you will soon get to goal :)

Back