Week 2: 43.25lbs lost

Hope to be contributing to this thread next week ;)

Whoo hoo! A sticky! This will make it so much easier for people to find us :D Thank you x

Well done Jen! Great loss!

Lea8198: 2.25lbs
Linds21: 3lbs
Anna: 7lbs
Karen: 2.5lbs
Jax: 2lbs
Blackwidow: 3.5lbs
Smilerjen: 3lbs

Total: 23.25lbs

dont be sad DQ! you dont have any more to lose which is still really good :D

Lea8198: 2.25lbs
Linds21: 3lbs
Anna: 7lbs
Karen: 2.5lbs
Jax: 2lbs
Blackwidow: 3.5lbs
Smilerjen: 3lbs
Gemma1986: 6lbs

Total: 29.25lbs - we're so close! :D

i think collective goal for the week is 30lbs :)

Yup 30lbs :D SO close. Who else is to weigh in this week?

I know there have been a few losses not posted in here so technically we have done it but it would be nice to have a solid total in here. Only 3 more WI days to go and I don't think anyone weighs today :/

You're welcome :D

Sometimes collective efforts are valuable. Plus, it's great to see that between a small bunch of us...just this week we have lost over 29lbs. It makes you realise every lb counts :D

Ill be weighing in tomorrow so fingers crossed a can add a little, have been to the gym twice this week and made and effort to run up my stairs instead or dordle!!!

Although am a bit miffed at myself.... i am on the Pill and am so naughty sometimes and forget to take it, this week i have forgotton three pills!! i remembered last night and went to take them and realised i had come on, couldnt believe it as i have already had my Period this month have never ever had two in one month .. !!!

My first thought was OH NO, I weigh in on Sat bummer!! Hope it doesnt affect me too much :(
xxxx

periods are diff for everybody - i tend to find the first day or so i'm bloated but otherwise it makes no difference to my weight.. you might be pleasantly surprised :)

I tended to find that if I got into a routine with them I was ok, so would always take mine when I cleaned my teeth in the morning.

Back