Week 2: 43.25lbs lost

Hey - I lost 7lbs :D Can that be added aswell?

Wow double whammy! You blew our target out of the water!!!!! Fantastic result to you both. Absolutely brilliant. Really happy to have you both on board...WELL DONE!!!!!

Lea8198: 2.25lbs
Linds21: 3lbs
Anna: 7lbs
Karen: 2.5lbs
Jax: 2lbs
Blackwidow: 3.5lbs
Smilerjen: 3lbs
Gemma1986: 6lbs
Borntotry: 7lbs
Pinkprincess: 7lbs

Total: 43.25lbs SMASHED IT!!!!!!!!! :D

Well done everyone on a fantastic week!

Hi everyone, weighed in yesterday and 1lb gone!

Was expected cause over indulged a bit last weekend so am quite happy.... still a loss!!

Aiming for 2-3lbs this week, here we go!

Well done on everyone's losses!
xxx

Sorry guys, I have let the side down today. I think it is TOTM and I am so bloated etc. As a result this week I have gained 1.2lbs :( Not a happy bunny today. Good luck to everyone else this week. I am sure you will all do really well and I WILL be back contributing next Monday :D

Sorry Linds, I just saw your post. I won't include that loss on this weeks chart as it is for last week really. We will include your loss on Saturday for week 3 if that's ok? Besides, it is going to be a good loss by then :D

Can't wait to start seeing everyone elses results though. That will cheer me up :)

are we having a new thread for a new week? hey Lea dont get down.. you've done fantastically recently and you're so close - you'll easily lose that once TOTM is over xxx

are we having a new thread for a new week? hey Lea dont get down.. you've done fantastically recently and you're so close - you'll easily lose that once TOTM is over xxx

I'm not sure actually. I was just going to post it all in this one again as it is a sticky but i don't mind really. As long as we post our losses somewhere easily accessible that is the main thing :) If we start a new thread it will mean deleting the old one and re-sticking the new one each week which could be a pain. If we had it all in one thread we could even look back at previous weeks if we wanted. I really don't mind. Whatever everyone else wants is fine by me :)

ah i see your point this is stickied so easier to find :)

I'm easy lol ;)

Personally I think the advantage of the new thread each week is we can have the previous weeks loss in the title of the new one, then I can stick a new thread.

If it makes it easier to keep track of them I can move them up to the food diaries section once theyre done... maybe get that renamed???

If we do go for a new thread I can move the posts already made today onto that.

Back