week 2 and bars

leeds123

Silver Member
my CDC has given me bars and i must say i am so excited, i did ask her if it will stall weight loss and she said no.

i hqave had the choc one and really struggled to finish it, and have had the peanut which was nice but had a definite aftertaste like kitchen lino. its so nice having summat to eat but if i don't lose this week i will know its cos of the bars. i know some people on here have said the bars make them hungrier but i find they really hit the spot when you need somehting to chew and digest instead of watery drinks. i had one at 7pm tonight and have not felt hungry since.

i have bought 7 for this week one a day - is this too much? mu CDC said it was ok.

next week i will be ordering 7 porrige so my CD will be 7 porrige, 7 bars and 7 hot chocs! i know it sounds v boring but some of the other flavours do not agree with me. this is becoming less like a liquid diet and more of nutritious way of eating.

has anyone felt like they cannot envisage coming of CD? i feel like it is a bit of a lifeline but can i afford it forever in one form or another? ie - i would like to keep having some shakes and bars even when i am at goal. does anyone else feel this?

"aftertaste like kitchen lino"

:giggle:We know what you get up to after a night on the lash!

Glad you like the bars, they were a godsend to me too. They shouldn't affect your weight loss, but a lot of people have found that for some reason in week 3 you have a smaller loss, which picks up again the following week, so if that happens don't blame the bars, give them a chance for another week and see what happens

Glad you like the bars, i found them a godsend but find having hem makes me crave things to eat!

its fab wen u can have the bars... im going 2 have them from next week will be goin in2 week 2.. my cdc still has the odd shake as a meal replacement during the week she said it helps keep her weight steady xx

I thought you couldn't have bars until week 3?

your not meant to have the bars till week 3 once your firmly into ketosis

You know what, it seems like every CDC is slightly different. I guess it happens with everything in that folk interpreted information slightly different.
Do CDC go to CDC school or something……….how do they get to be one?

Don’t get me wrong I’m not slating them or anything after all I wouldn’t want lots of fat folk (myself included) wandering through my house every day – lol!!

It’s just that a lot of us do things slightly different whilst being guided by them. My CDC says it’s ok to drink Pepsi max, which I do and still loose……………so who knows??!!

I've never seen any change in weight loss with the bars, I had them for 10 of my 13 weeks first time round on SS and lost an average of 7 pounds per week still (but I am a bloke lol)

so much conflicting advice... i'm off to have a bar for lunch!

I have shake in morning, ar at lunch and fatfreemeal in eveining, I top up with an apple mid morning do you all have 3 or4 shakes a day

I'm in week 2 and looking forward to my bars next week. My CDC insists that you can't have them until you've comleted 2 weeks, so that you are well into Ketosis. I didn't find my weight loss slow at all last time around, but I restricted myself to 2 or 3 a week.

Some CDCs say you can have the Zero drinks, but it depends on how carb-sensitive you are. I drank a couple of cans a week when I was well into the diet an found my weight loss stopped dead. I didn't shift anything for 3 weeks! Once I stopped drinking the coke zero, my weight loss started up again. I guess I'm just unfortunate enough to be very carb-sensitive and can easily pop out of ketosis. Shame, because fizzy pop really helps with the nasty mouth thing :(

Back