week 2 - and getting somewhere!

koochy

Had my 2nd weigh-in today and lost 8lb - hurray!!! So 12lb down and counting and very motivated for the week ahead. This is the easiest diet I ave ever attempted by far. Even just made chewy chocolate cookies with my daughter and didn't so much as lick a finger :) I think I am in the zone.....

koochy said:
Had my 2nd weigh-in today and lost 8lb - hurray!!! So 12lb down and counting and very motivated for the week ahead. This is the easiest diet I ave ever attempted by far. Even just made chewy chocolate cookies with my daughter and didn't so much as lick a finger :) I think I am in the zone.....

Well done koochy your doing do well 12 lb in two weeks is great I would live that sort of loss ! Z

Well done :) xx

well done thats an amazing achievement and well done for baking, I don't think i could cope with that yet! x

Congratulations - great loss! You're motoring now!

I used to love baking so much but just don't trust myself yet! I'm terrible for picking at things when I'm cooking. My husband was making himself fajitas last night and had to rap my knuckles with the spoon to stop me picking bits of chicken out of the pan!

well done-thats a great loss sugar. Keep it up :)

Koochy! Girl your sooooo in the zone

Keep it up

Back