• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2 - Blown It??..

HI All, not sure why i'm being so honest but I feel I need to get this off my chest, in week 2 of SS on the CD, been excellent 1st week but from Sunday this wee all i've thought about is food constantly and tonight i've just blown it big style had 4 rashers of bacon (only meat in at the time) then that was not enough so had a slice of cheese - i thought i'd do these as they are low carbs THEN about 10 mins later I still couldnt get the thought out of my head so had a picnic bar oh my god I get weighed on Thursday and I could now cry oh dear....

OK I now do feel positivly sick :break_diet:

Has this happened to anyone else and did it affect your weight loss much?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
oh tinsil i feel for u. best to forget about it and start a fresh to morrow no nibbles OK?? i cheated once and it took me a while to get back into ketosis.

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Drink Drink Drink water hunny, you can get back on track and there may not be too much change on the scales, just don't turn it into a binge!! don't think sod it, I've got off the wagon now!!!! Come on dust yourself down and re-focus,...

Love

Cheers Lasses thanks for support doesnt help that I done it in front of DH and all I got as the look "I knew you wouldnt be able to do it" well thats it its out of my system now, If I start again tomorrow does that class as day 1 and take again the normal 3 days to get into ketosis?