Week 2 - Blown It??..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tinsel, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI All, not sure why i'm being so honest but I feel I need to get this off my chest, in week 2 of SS on the CD, been excellent 1st week but from Sunday this wee all i've thought about is food constantly and tonight i've just blown it big style had 4 rashers of bacon (only meat in at the time) then that was not enough so had a slice of cheese - i thought i'd do these as they are low carbs THEN about 10 mins later I still couldnt get the thought out of my head so had a picnic bar oh my god I get weighed on Thursday and I could now cry oh dear....

OK I now do feel positivly sick :break_diet:

Has this happened to anyone else and did it affect your weight loss much?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

oh tinsil i feel for u. best to forget about it and start a fresh to morrow no nibbles OK?? i cheated once and it took me a while to get back into ketosis.

4. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Drink Drink Drink water hunny, you can get back on track and there may not be too much change on the scales, just don't turn it into a binge!! don't think sod it, I've got off the wagon now!!!! Come on dust yourself down and re-focus,...

Love

5. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Cheers Lasses thanks for support doesnt help that I done it in front of DH and all I got as the look "I knew you wouldnt be able to do it" well thats it its out of my system now, If I start again tomorrow does that class as day 1 and take again the normal 3 days to get into ketosis?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.