Week 2 - Day 2 - not a good Friday!!!

mrsbeee

Lost 10lbs in my first week which was great and I think I am in ketosis as I have the funny taste in mouth, dry mouth, cannot satisfy thirst and the obvious weight loss. Yet I am still hungry!!!

I did Lighter Life a couple of years ago and after the first few days I didn't feel hungry anymore. Why is this not happening this time. I have not cheated at all and stuck to sole source shakes and am drinking lots of water.

The weight is coming off but I am hungry all of the time, still have loads of cravings and constantly unhappy because i see everyone around me eating and drinking and enjoying themselves and I am finding it really hard this time around.

It didn't bother me the first time around so much because hunger was taken away with ketosis but this doesn't seem to be happening so much this time around.

Anyone else having the same problem with Cambridge Sole Source?

I am on amytrypline tablets for my back pain so am wondering if this has something to do with it as they can cause weight gain.

Anyone else in same boat or does sole source take a little longer to take away the hunger and cravings than Lighter Life?

How long were you doing Sole Source before your hunger disappeared?

Any help greatly received.

From a struggling Sole Sourcer on Good Friday!!!

Easter eggs everywhere and hot cross buns and wine :(:(:(:(:(

Day 7-8 was when I started not to feel hugry I am on the same tablets as you and they haven't affected my weight losses. I would say add and SS+ meal until the hunger pangs go away or you maybe tempted to stray off the plan. God luck Jayne

Back