Week 2 Day 5 :-(

bluefox2

Hi everyone hope your all doing well this morning.

I have had a fab week up until this morning, I've been walking around 2 hours per day and stuck to my TS. I thought I'd have a sneaky mid week peak on the scales this morning and I've STS. Was hoping for a 1lb loss at least. I know it's not the end of the world but so disheartening. I won't be weighing again now until Monday, usual day is Sunday but i'm away for the weekend so i've got 4 days to shift the scales!:cry:

BF

Don't be too down on yourself......you'll probably find you've build up some muscle tone from all that walking! I'm sure you'll have a big loss by monday :) have a great day and stay strong x

Hi I'm on week 3 day 4 and I peaked this morning and had only lost 1 so I'm not happy either. I'm going to stop weighing before my Monday weigh in as it's getting me down!!!

Try not to lose heart, as already mentioned, exercise will build muscle and muscle weighs more than fat.

So try not to rely purely on the scales, take measurements of your neck, upper arm, chest, waist, hips, thighs and calf. If your body is changing shape because of the exercise and the scales are not showing what you would like to see, the measurements may tell a different story :)

also there will be day to day variance etc. I looked too many days in the first 10 but did notice some days sts or up slightly then next day would be 1.5 lower.

Broadly if you're in ketosis then you have to be burning fat, so then it's just down to how your body regulates with water, muscle mass etc.

Good luck for monday! - let us know
P

Back