Week 2 Day 5 :-(

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by bluefox2, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi everyone hope your all doing well this morning.

I have had a fab week up until this morning, I've been walking around 2 hours per day and stuck to my TS. I thought I'd have a sneaky mid week peak on the scales this morning and I've STS. Was hoping for a 1lb loss at least. I know it's not the end of the world but so disheartening. I won't be weighing again now until Monday, usual day is Sunday but i'm away for the weekend so i've got 4 days to shift the scales!:cry:

BF

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. custardtart

custardtart Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Don't be too down on yourself......you'll probably find you've build up some muscle tone from all that walking! I'm sure you'll have a big loss by monday :) have a great day and stay strong x

4. Tatty03

Tatty03 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Hi I'm on week 3 day 4 and I peaked this morning and had only lost 1 so I'm not happy either. I'm going to stop weighing before my Monday weigh in as it's getting me down!!!

5. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Try not to lose heart, as already mentioned, exercise will build muscle and muscle weighs more than fat.

So try not to rely purely on the scales, take measurements of your neck, upper arm, chest, waist, hips, thighs and calf. If your body is changing shape because of the exercise and the scales are not showing what you would like to see, the measurements may tell a different story :)

6. padbear

padbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    also there will be day to day variance etc. I looked too many days in the first 10 but did notice some days sts or up slightly then next day would be 1.5 lower.

Broadly if you're in ketosis then you have to be burning fat, so then it's just down to how your body regulates with water, muscle mass etc.

Good luck for monday! - let us know
    P

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.