Week 2 - disappointed

2nd weigh in this morning and pharmacist says I'm down 5 but it was kilos and when I did a coversion it's actually 4. Can't help being a bit disappointed even though it's 1 stone in 2 weeks.:sigh:

How do I update my ticker???

Wk 1 - -11lb
Wk 2 - -5lb/4lb

Well done, thats amazing!!! That a really good loss in 2 weeks! If you click on the ticker and then edit/update with your pin. Best of luck for this week x

well done, thats a great loss, don't be disheartened :)

Dont be disappointed - always look at the overall result - you are doing great xx

Hi that is great a stone loss!!!! i lost 7lb in first week, not to sure about this week, im getting married in august so got to lose this weight, well done to everyone
:):):):)

A stone in two weeks is excellent, even though the LT diet is designed to help us all lose weight fast we still don't want to too much at a time, it's unhealthy. The LT diet kind of keeps us in the healthy weight loss category but just barely, so just know that you're doing very very well. This is much faster than most diets, so don't worry and just keep at it.

I was hoping to have lost more in the first week, but i keep saying to my self i would never be able to lose what i have by doing slimming world ect, cos i would cheat lol

Don't be disappointed. That is a great loss for 2 weeks. Your pharmacy may have rounded up - mine does -and sometimes down which then goes against me. I'd take what your pharmacist says. But don't get too hung up on weekly losses (easier said than done I know) and think about things in terms of 4 weeks.

Hi im the same the first week i lost 7lb and today 6lb she said to me today i should of lost more!! she said my thyorid problem dont help i was chuffed with what i lost she but a downer on it tho

Hi im the same the first week i lost 7lb and today 6lb she said to me today i should of lost more!! she said my thyorid problem dont help i was chuffed with what i lost she but a downer on it tho

Ignore these bloody ignorant people. 13lbs in two weeks is great. You wouldn't do that on any other diet. I've got an underactive thyroid too and have to take 150mcg of Levothyroxine daily. This diet has been great for me.

What? She was sneering at a 13lb weight loss in a fortnight xxjoxx?
big kick up the backside for that lady!!!!

Back