ProPoints Week 2 ... gutted !!!

*Claire-Bear*

Gold Member
.. Stayed the same :sigh: :sigh: What could i be doing wrong? xxxxxxxx

hi, sorry to hear you are disappointed that you sts but much better than a dreaded gain!

do you track everything you eat and drink? that to me is the key, i count everything and weigh things too, especially potatoes as i am rubbish at guessing the weight of those!

i am guessing you are on 29 points, do you have the full amount of points and use your weeklies too? i use every single point each day and almost always use my weekly points too and so far so good :)

don't get too disheartened, hopefully you'll get a good result next week xx

Thanks for replying :) your right, its defo better than a gain ....

I do write absolutely everything down and weight stuff ..... im a diabetic and use my weeklies for hypos at the minute, as my body is still adjusting to the diet, and ive managed to half my insulin intake .... therefore im still reducing ...... i had about ten hypos this week so technically ive had to eat about ten lots of sweets, which ive used my weeklies for .... do you think that maybe its the sweets? obviously soon my body will hit a level of insulin i need to stop hypoing and i can use my weeklies in a better way.... (sorry if none of this makes much sense) x x x x

i have tried to lose weight a lot of the years and have never lost weight in my 2nd week until this most recent time when i did lose.

i think it was my body getting itself used to the shock of the first week, i really wouldn't worry about it.
if you stay the same next week have a word with you're leader but try not to stress as that can have a negative impact on you're weightloss.

Back