Week 2 On Slimming World-weigh In.

STAYPUFT

Hey guys
Just completed my second week on Slimming World and i have had another great loss of 11lbs ;)
I have had a good week still eating lots and loosing weight, it's amazing!
I have been awarded my one & half stone prize and it's great to see my weight coming down on the chart at Body Optimise.
I dont feel any different at the moment, hopefully i will start to notice soon.
A good start for our team F.B.I. and good luck to everyone this coming week.
Jus x

Wowzers thats amazing!! You must be thrilled with that, I think you should start posting a food diary on here so I for one can copy hehe! Oh but dont think competitions starting til tomorrow! xxx Out of interest are you red day, green day or both days? xxx

Well done Jus keep up the good work and I agree that you should do a diary x

Wow Jus, that is another great loss, keep up the good work mate, you must be well chuffed :)

psml - maybe he's a tranny!

seriously though - well done jus...it's great to be able to stuff your face, feel content and full and shed the weight at the same time. my fella still questions everything i eat.

what's your secret?

No secret really, i always have a good few weeks when i start, mind you not this good! Still im getting plenty of walking in and eating loads of free food.
I love my mullers and bananas, i always have a huge bacon sarny for breakfast when im off work, i use the whole six rashers in between my two slices of bread (400g loaf) with a little ketchup, it's the best.
Last week i got some kebabs from iceland, the ones on the sticks with pineapple and peppers and different meats, Lush.....

Well Done Jus - Fabulous achievement x

wow!! thats all i can say

Well done Jus!! that is fab!!! def post your menus so we can take some inspiration!!

x

well done jus, thats amazin. xx

Back