Week 2 really disappointed

buncey1971

So week 2 for me Ive been 100% and I weigh today and all Ive lost is 2lb happy with the 8 inches but just feel a bit deflated now ( has been totm so hoping thats the reason )

Keep on it, you'll probably see a bigger loss this week. I have a tendency to retain fluid at TOM like many ladies do, I've been known to put on half a stone in that week. I was prepared this time and cut down coffee and upped plain water, may have just been a coincidence but it seemed to do the trick. And look at those inches - amazing!

Great inch loss - I have weeks were I don't lose as much but lose lots of inches and weeks were I ose more but hardly any inches.

Losing inches means you are getting smaller

Don't be sad! You have lost 9lbs in two weeks and that is fantastic. I am on week 2 and I "only" lost 4 lbs in the first week and its hard not to get disapointed particularly when you see the huge losses some people have. But hey ho, we are all different. I would be over the moon to loose 9 lbs in 2 weeks. The important bit is to keep going and not to get down about it.

Im not a very patient person haha I need results to keep me motivated! Today has been tough as ive been at home all day, just know I will keep going in the hope i reach my mini goal of 11stone something next week.

good luck everyone

Back