Week 2 slowdown

rdt123

Hi all

Had my weigh in on Monday and had lost 14 lb which was great. As of tonight I seem to have lost about 2 pounds since Saturday . On other vlcds I have done on five packets a day I have felt full of energy and lost half a stone a week for weeks 2 to 5. I feel terrible have headaches still and terrible hunger and tiredness. I am wondering if the three per day aren't giving me enough to keep my metabolism going, any thoughts?

Thanks

Rob

hi , first off , massive congratulations on your loss so far ,and 7lb a week in the past ... that is massive !!!! many people use 4 exante packs a day ( I often do ) , as they are 200 caloires a pack ( more than many VLCD's ) 4 still only gives you 800 calories , which is still classed as a VLCD and gives the same results to most people . People with higher BMIs and often men need more calories , so it is reasonable that you may be better having 4 packs a day , thats the good thing about exante .. you are in control :)

Yeah I agree with Katie, make it work around you, try 4 packs a day and then see how you feel. You are still going to lose weight as you are still not eating solid foods and as Katie said, its still a VLCD as its only 800 kcals. Good luck, I hope it works for you x

Back