Week 2 slowdown

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by rdt123, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. rdt123

rdt123 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all

Had my weigh in on Monday and had lost 14 lb which was great. As of tonight I seem to have lost about 2 pounds since Saturday . On other vlcds I have done on five packets a day I have felt full of energy and lost half a stone a week for weeks 2 to 5. I feel terrible have headaches still and terrible hunger and tiredness. I am wondering if the three per day aren't giving me enough to keep my metabolism going, any thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hi , first off , massive congratulations on your loss so far ,and 7lb a week in the past ... that is massive !!!! many people use 4 exante packs a day ( I often do ) , as they are 200 caloires a pack ( more than many VLCD's ) 4 still only gives you 800 calories , which is still classed as a VLCD and gives the same results to most people . People with higher BMIs and often men need more calories , so it is reasonable that you may be better having 4 packs a day , thats the good thing about exante .. you are in control :)
  4. xSherrie.Chointellex

xSherrie.Chointellex Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Yeah I agree with Katie, make it work around you, try 4 packs a day and then see how you feel. You are still going to lose weight as you are still not eating solid foods and as Katie said, its still a VLCD as its only 800 kcals. Good luck, I hope it works for you x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.