week 2 starts today again for me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bindiboo, 30 April 2011 Social URL.

1. bindiboo

bindiboo Hi its me again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi folks

I restarted a couple of weeks ago and lost 5.4lbs on my first week. I never weighed myself the second week (which would have been on good friday) and to be honest the diet went to pot.

As I was using up my old packs before starting back with a cdc I made a decision to get myself back with a cdc and have found a new one very close to where I live.

So yesterday I officially signed back up and actually weighed in at about the same weight as I was after losing the initial 5.4lbs in week 1, so I am happy there.

So here it goes on day one, have a bit more focus now. I have a wedding next sunday so will probably be eating then but within reason but as its on sunday, I will have 5 days after to sort myself out.

I have another main wedding at the end of May which is my main focus point as I would like to feel better in my outfits but I do intend to enjoy the wedding too.

And like a good girl I've already downed a litre of water this morning and have got another litre ready for me to take into work with me to have at my break time.

So forward I go on a positive note!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Good luck x
  4. beckia

beckia Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just wanted to say good luck x
  5. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

good luck you can do it x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.