Week 2 stayed the same

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Ummm despite birthday cake for an evening meal last night, a bit strange after vanilla for breakfast, smoked salmon and salad for lunch but .....

Overall I am getting there, no great gain introducing some food, not over eating, watching portion sizes carefully. Actually find it difficult to eat large portions, even of vegetables. Can a stomach shrink? I am not sure but I really don't need anywhere near as much food as I used to.

I am enjoying bread, in moderation, I really missed this. No fat, butter or anything else. And no wine, I think I have kicked that. I love making bread on these dark days and love home made low fat soups. Very satisfying to eat and make.

I am swimming and enjoying it, I feel so fit and well. I so enjoy wearing size 10 - 12 clothes which fit. The feeling of looking good in good clothes cannot be compared with any food. It's so true - nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels.

I love the compliments which abound, I love the positive feeling that goes with being slim, I love the energy, the confidence and the feelings of being in control. All in all I feel great.

I hope this encourages someone to keep on going, it's a tough diet but worth it. What is unique about Exante is the fact that when you stick rigidly to three packets you lose weight and you are not hungry. You may still desire food, the sight and smell still stimulates the appetite, but you are not hungry. As soon as you re introduce food the hunger returns, that is a challenge.

So good luck fellow travellers, we can kick this disease called obesity.

GSQ.

so glad your maintaining. it is definately the harder part of losing weight (as i know to my cost) so well done and long may it continue.

h x

harriet2 said:
so glad your maintaining. it is definately the harder part of losing weight (as i know to my cost) so well done and long may it continue.

h x

Thank you, good days and not so good days just like losing it.

GSQ

Well done GSQ on maintaining, gives me real hope!!
Revised my target with only another 12 lbs to go, and then over to maintaining.
Been on hols (just on way back) and wouldnt have chosen to eat as I have after 14 weeks at 100% TS (had to have carb heavy days and days) but must admit the hunger side of things hasnt been a problem, I still could take or leave food really, which is good for when Im back on TS/WS from tomorrow.
Good luck GSQ with the rest of your maintaining journey, looking forward to seeing how you get on for encouragement!

I hope this encourages someone to keep on going, it's a tough diet but worth it. What is unique about Exante is the fact that when you stick rigidly to three packets you lose weight and you are not hungry. You may still desire food, the sight and smell still stimulates the appetite, but you are not hungry. As soon as you re introduce food the hunger returns, that is a challenge.

So good luck fellow travellers, we can kick this disease called obesity.

GSQ.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :D.
I can't imagine being size 10/12 having been 18/20 for so long.

I am feeling it tonight, this is hard :(. I don't know why tonight more than the last 8 weeks but I could pig-out big time given the chance!
I have been reading on here to avoid that and really glad I came across this post. :D

I would like to read your journey to give me your perspective but I can't find your diary.

Hello nurse tubs. I didn't write a diary on line but I certainly kept a record privately. I am more than happy to reply to private messages if it would help.
Tonight I marvelled at myself, how on earth did I do a vanilla for an evening meal for virtually eight months? But I did.
I suppose I was so driven, I now weigh less than I did when I was married - some two hundred years ago!!!
I weighed again today. That's three weeks now and no weight gain.
Somedays I feel a bit afraid of food, it's the four to five o'clock challenge but I have learnt so many new skills, I think I am going to be able to do this bit too.

But I seem to be managing it for now.
BP 110/70. Cholesterol normal feel great. Not bad for a once morbidly obese BMI 40+.

Good luck to you nurse tubs, It's a journey well worth making

GSQ

Fantastic GSQ. Encouraging too :)

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
well done gsq. another great week for maintaining!! really encouraging so keep on letting us know it can be done! Have a good week 4!

It can be done!! Well I think so anyway ddtl. Keep on going.

GSQ

Hi GSQ

Can I ask your advice about my changing shape? Sorry that I'm probably asking this in totally the wrong forum but I'm using the iPhone app and it won't let me message you :(

I have been on TS for just over 3 weeks now and on my last weigh in I had lost a stone. I'm having the odd meal here and there as my family don't know I'm on a vlcd so I'm trying to be discreet. I want to lose another 4 stone, 12lbs.

Now, I'm delighted that I'm shrinking - but I am getting quite a muffin top, as in it's big enough to be hiding my belly button! ;( do you think this is going to even out as I lose more? Or do I need to be taking action to avoid an "apron" forming?! I'd value your advice as you're really knowledgable on this diet and have done so well! :)

Lisa xx

HI Lisa

first well done - its tough. On your shape, in my experience it all evens out in time. I lost about a stone a month to start and that was about a size a month. Sometimes I feel I did not change shape but then I started to get someone to photograph me from the back - I was amazed. I suddenly had a slim back.

I think it helps to add exercise, but slowly and gradually. It depends if you have ever done anything before - but don't overdo it, if it feels good carry on, if you don't feel good - stop. But I am sure the swimming helped to smooth it all out a bit.

So your shape changes - quite rapidly and these odd bits will even out. I hope this helps.

GSQ

Hi GSQ,

Well done on your maintenance!!! :)

I'm not too far from my goal and wanted to know what do you have on a daily basis? Like for your 3 meals what did you have on the 1st week/ 2nd/ 3rd?
What foods have you introduced etc etc

Ta love xx

Hi GSQ,

Well done on your maintenance!!! :)

I'm not too far from my goal and wanted to know what do you have on a daily basis? Like for your 3 meals what did you have on the 1st week/ 2nd/ 3rd?
What foods have you introduced etc etc

Ta love xx

hi just seen this, I have just put another post after four week, it might answer your question.

If not - ask me another or send a message. No sweets or chocolate added. I love Twix too!

GSQ

Back