week 2 w.i. :(

catkins

only lost 3lbs! I know.. minerva and many others warned me of this in the 2nd week! but still feels a bit lame. been doing it 100% and not faltered once...! Still firmly on the wagon but looking at the big picture... 12lbs in 2 weeks.. not bad :) oh and I can have the bars as of today too :D my teeth have missed chewing!!

Catkins 3lb is a great loss, it really is! Like you have said 12lb in 2 weeks, is nearly a stone, which you will do by your next weigh in and some, well done chick x We all have to look at the bigger picture, keep up the good work x :D

k8te! snap on the starting weight! It's nice watching the bmi falling, I guess because the numbers are smaller it seems more dramatic haha! Thanks for the encouragement anyway. You're doing really well!

Hi Catkins

Chin up - 3lbs is great. It would take about 3 weeks on WW to lose this. From what i have seen on all the threads, the weight varies week by week, some have smaller losses followed by big ones. Some have a couple of weeks of smaller loses followed by a mamoth one. We are all different - once you have sussed your own pattern out, you will know what to expect. Stick with it. xxx

I intend to as best I can!! You had a really great week 2 wi debs! well done. What day do you weigh in?

only lost 3lbs! I know.. minerva and many others warned me of this in the 2nd week! but still feels a bit lame. been doing it 100% and not faltered once...! Still firmly on the wagon but looking at the big picture... 12lbs in 2 weeks.. not bad :) oh and I can have the bars as of today too :D my teeth have missed chewing!!

12lbs in 2 weeks is AWESOME !!! don't lose sight of that.....keep up the great work !

Debz xxx

Loving your eleanor roosevelt quote there Debz32! Also stands to reason that the longer she's in that hot water the stronger she gets hahaha

Thanks very much everyone! No chance I'm giving up anytime soon :)

3lb is a good loss, well done.

12 is FANTASTIC in two weeks, so keep looking at the whole picture. I bet the inches loss is pretty good too!

Hi Catkins

I weigh in on a Friday.

well my CDC seems pleased with me :D and he said I'm looking slimmer but I think he's just being nice!! I just bought some mix a mouse and bars now that I'm allowed them. But it was tooo much... feel so full!! blurghhh!

My first attempt at the mix a mousse was a disaster. Need to have another go now that I have a hand blender. Think I made it too watery last time as well.

i got some mix a mousse on tuesday.. it's more like milky jelly than mousse though! maybe i did it wrong

Catkins
3lb is wicked :p, it took me 2 weeks to lose that on WW.
I lost 9.5lb on my 1st week and hoping to lose 4.5lb on my next weigh in (Thursday)
Keep up the good work you are doing great xx

Your doing Great!

Back