Week 2 weigh in results

joshuasmummy

I have now lost in 2 weeks on non cheating 1 pound:eek:
I really ma not cheating
Ive started to eat fish which before I couldnt stomach and im always sticking at my 20g of carbs a day which is for intruduction
What can I be doing wrong
Ive even been clear of sugar free jelly now for a week incase it was that
Ive added up what I ate yesterday and its 18g carbs 1800cal and a whopping 100g fat as there was sausages for breakie
Is this it am I eating too much fat?
I dont exercise much due to being a full time mum,student and general dogsbody who never seams to have a moment to herself. Is this the answer
Sorry of the winge
and Oink not that I know what it means but typing it made me smile

I will let one of the experience Atkins guy advise on the food intake, but just wanted to say hang in there!

Well done on the 1lb off.

Did you come off CD??? I can't remember. Could it just be your body adjusting after coming off that. Give it a few more weeks and see how you get on.

yeap im X Cd
Ive got a stone to loose and lost 2 pounds a week on CD
Im not thinking of quitting yet honest as im enjoying it so much more than CD
I just think its the fat that may be causing the probs
I had eggs and sausages for dinner and breakie yesterday and cauli,broc and fish for tea and 2 babybells as snacks
The sausages contain 25g of fat per 100g and over the day I ate 300g of them and 3 eggs
I dry fry to there no fat from oil

Hmmm, Fat is not the problem, not on Atkins. I suspect it's the fact you have so little to lose. A stone is hardly anything in the Atkins scheme of things. Stick with it and see if you keep losing. I watch the cheese intake as well it stalls some people, myself included.

Awe hun, stick with it !! You will even out!!

well done on your 1b loss, still a loss :) x x

Back