Week 2 weigh in results

Tamgredan

Ive lost 4lbs making 18lbs in 2 weeks.
Im very pleased with myself, but even happier that my willpower is showing no signs of giving up!

Ive also tried a bar tonight which was yummy and real nice to chew something. Ive also got a choc tetra to try in work tomrrow, no more shaking the shake!

Well done.... your doing fab.. 18 lbs in 2 weeks is truly amazing.
You must be so proud.
Well done on staying motivated.. it is hard but hey so worth it your loss is fab.......
The bars are yummy....... My favourite are the chocolate ones.
Enjoy and well done xxx

It's a great loss and there is no greater motivation to stay on track.

I think we are pretty similar in our targets and weekly losses - have you noticed a change in how your clothes fit? I have already had to consign two pairs of trousers to the charity shop - roll on when the rest of the wardrobe can follow!

Absolutely astounding! Well done! xx

Wow - what a great loss. 18lbs in 2 weeks, that's amazing!!!

Yay for the bars - I tried my first bar at lunch today - peanut, it was soo good, but I didn't finish it at lunch! Which is sooooo unlike me, normally I eat things so fast without even tasting it, but this time, I wrapped up the last 3rd and had it 2 hours later :confused::confused::confused: totally unlike me.

Well done youve done SOOOOOOOOOOO amazing!! Keep on going and be really proud! walk round smiling all day tomorrow and just await the compliments that will flow your way

Thanks guys, it means a lot!

welll done thats great,

well done thats great going xxxx

really, really well done honey!
x
:happy096:

Back