Week 2 weigh in.....totally fed up

Please dont give up the same happend to me only I put on 1lb, they put it down to a wrong weigh in on my 1st week and since then everything has been fine ....Hope it works out for you to

I was told not to expect significant weight loss every week. As disappointing as it is just keep thinking of the weeks when you will lose 9lbs because you persevered and don't forget that 1lb off is still a loss. I read a post saying to Google 1lb of fat and look at the pictures. When you see it in that perspective it really does inspire you to go on.
Keep perky x

Aaah, don't give up, it might just be a blip, fluid retention, TOTM (mine has arrived a week early, so obviously our systems are all over the shop). Are you measuring yourself, because you might be losing inches. Keep going, it will definitely work. Good luck

Hi Annie

Don't be disheartened. I think some weeks maybe you may not lose too much then make up for it on others. You've done well so far 10lbs in two weeks. Judging by your ticker you lost 6lb in week 3?

You are doing well.

Emma x

Hi i have read your post and everyone replying is sooooo rite that happened me my first time and i cheated and it was the worst thing i ever done. please dont make the same mistake i did. Good luck and keep up the excellent work xx

Back