Week 2 weigh in!!!!!

Lexy1972

Hi guys, I meant to post on Thursday after weigh in but not sure where the time has gone. It was week 2 weigh in and I lost another 4lbs so with 7lbs last week that's officially 11lbs in 2 weeks! I'm really chuffed though as started with leftover packs 2 days before I went for my first weigh in and had already lost 3lbs, so in my mind that's now a stone in 2 and a half weeks :D

I'm still finding it pretty easy at the moment but then a relationship break-up does that for you!!!! I have lots of mini goals in my mind of where I want to be and by when so am staying focused on those.

Thanks for all the lovely messages of support I got when I joined last week. Forums like this are great to get support when needed and inspiration too :eek:

Last edited:
Brilliant weigh in Lexi, way to go!!

Hi Lexi, well done xxx Your doing really well xx

well done fantastic loss!

Hi guys, I meant to post on Thursday after weigh in but not sure where the time has gone. It was week 2 weigh in and I lost another 4lbs so with 7lbs last week that's officially 11lbs in 2 weeks! I'm really chuffed though as started with leftover packs 2 days before I went for my first weigh in and had already lost 3lbs, so in my mind that's now a stone in 2 and a half weeks :D

I'm still finding it pretty easy at the moment but then a relationship break-up does that for you!!!! I have lots of mini goals in my mind of where I want to be and by when so am staying focused on those.

Thanks for all the lovely messages of support I got when I joined last week. Forums like this are great to get support when needed and inspiration too :eek:

WELL DONE!
We've got similar stats & similar losses! xxxxxxxxxx

Thats brilliant, well done!

Lexi... Well Done and keep up the good work!

Back