week 2 weigh in

slimbyseptember

hi all,well 2nd weigh in and lost 4lbs,just under the 1 stone mark.
Found it really slow this week,maybe 'cos I went out Saturday night but drank water all night which I'm proud of,but everyone seemed to be eating kebabs and burgers around me:(
At least everytime I was feeling low I came on here and became motivated again so Thanks to everyone:thankyou:
Good luck to everyone too

Well done! There are testing times, but it's good to get used to them quickly so you can learn how to deal with them i think :)

Hi,
congrats and well done. You did well to stick with it on Saturday night, I too was out at a friend's 40th, had a great night and didn't eat either. It's a great feeling when you do things like that, shows you are in control of it, well done again.
Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Congrats, thats really great! practically a stone in two wks. Go you!
The sooner you get out and face these situations the easier they get!! well done againxxx

Well done..that is a good weight loss and good for you sticking to your guns on Saturday night. It does get a little easier as people expect you not to eat/drink,,,so, it does make it somewhat more bearable!

Have a great week.

Take care

Well done on your 4lb and nearly 1 stone... and well done to everyone who kept their will power over the weekend.

I haven't ventured out to any do's yet - but I'm positive it will be ok.!

Thanks everyone your comments boost me no end:) and seeing everyones amazing weight losses.Yeh us

congrats! that's awesome! i bet you feel so happy! good luck with next weeks weigh in xxx

Congrats on your second weight loss, that nearly a stone in 2 weeks, way to go girl. Fair play to you on heading out on Saturday night and keep to the plan. Well done. Good luck in this week, sure next week you'll have lost a stone and some more.

Back