Week 2 Weigh In

Well to say I`m shocked is an understatement!

After my disappointing first weigh in of 4lbs last week (she said 3lbs but got it wrong) I weighed in today with a loss of 8lbs! :eek: That takes me to 12lbs in the first 2 weeks *YAY* ~dances~

I`m sooooooooooo chuffed!! :D And not sure why I have lost more the 2nd week instead of the first but I`m not knocking it lol

Thanks again to you all, I couldn`t do it without you <3

My sister has given up now as she can`t afford to continue and has hit the 11st mark so not really that much overweight anymore. I`m excited for her that she gets to eat again as she was struggling.

I hope everyone else has had great weigh ins, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE for the week ahead!!

Love LiSe

Xxxxxxx

awww congrats hun x
just what you needed after your disappointment last week.12lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant.made up for ya x

Good stuff there missus - :D am chuffed for you

Ooh, congrats! That's great & definitely makes up for your disappointment last week :) I'm very happy for you.

Good luck for next week!

Hannah

Congratulations Lise! That's fantastic, 12lbs in 2 weeks. That's 12lb you'll never see again. Yeah haha don't knock a loss, as long as it's coming off it doesn't matter in what week it disappears. I blame hormones on strange weigh gain/losses. I blow up like a balloon just before I'm due on and hold onto it until it's over.

Well done and here's to many more weeks of great losses and you'll be at your goal in no time at all.

Well all I can say is....I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Lol! I KNEW you would do great this week! But can I also say "Woman you have balls of steel!" Truly amazing determination to stick it after a not so hot first week! Great determination! Well done hun!

Hi there, well done. Im about to start again tomorrow. Not looking forward to it but need is a must.

Will let you know how I get on.

Bloody fantastic! Well done! :D

That's fab!! Great news :) well done you.

HOpe your sis is still refeeding properly or she risks it going pretty much straight back on...

I'm soooo thrilled for you. It will get easier and easier, so keep going!

Well done!!!! See, those scales didnt know it was your weigh in day last week :)

Wondeful loss, and this will help you to stay focussed.

You are doing fab girl!!! The stone will be your reward next week :-0

Have a great week.

Well done Lise, thats brilliant! See last week the scales were just being evil! Well done for sticking it out, heres to weigh in 3 and your first stone! :D

ah the lipotrim was testing your committment!! and didn't it pay off!! well done hun, so pleased you're not disappointed any more.

Sxx

TyTyTY Xxxxxxx

Consider me told ;):p Still worrying about having a rubbish loss next week tho :rolleyes: lol

Good luck for restarting LittleLeopord :)

Elle-Emm I`m a bit worried bout my sister refeeding :( As she can`t afford any more shakes she is going straight back to eating though she is trying to do it slowly. She wasn`t offered any info just told to eat sensibly :sigh:

Xxxxxxxx to all xxxxxxxxX

Great loss there Lise :D

TyTyTY Xxxxxxx

Consider me told ;):p Still worrying about having a rubbish loss next week tho :rolleyes: lol

Good luck for restarting LittleLeopord :)

Elle-Emm I`m a bit worried bout my sister refeeding :( As she can`t afford any more shakes she is going straight back to eating though she is trying to do it slowly. She wasn`t offered any info just told to eat sensibly :sigh:

Xxxxxxxx to all xxxxxxxxX

Shame on them for not offering any info!
There is information here for refeed in the refeed sub forum.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-re...lacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html

Hope this helps.

Well done on your loss, that is brilliant.

Your sister must be very careful with refeed, especially introducing the carbs gradually otherwise she risks refilling her glyceron stores causing rapid weight gain on the scales.

Good luck to her and to you for your next week.

x

Last edited:
HI Lise,
delighted for you. My chemist told me that some people only get into ketosis properly on week 2 so that could account for it. Don't worry about next week it will be fine as you are in the zone now. Well done again and best of luck to your sister.
Doirin

Back