Week 2 weigh in

jane5

I'v just had my 2nd weigh and I'v lost 4lbs yaaaayyyy!!!

I'm really pleased with that cos that brings my loss to 12lbs in 2 weeks, and I'v never lost that amount in 2 weeks before.

I'v gone from a tight size 16 to a VERY lose size 16 and it feels great and I feel more in control now. I'm looking forward to next week :banana dancer:

I'ts looking like I'm gonna have a slim christmas :D:D:D

Well done hun dats a brilliant loss! Im so glad your positive about it coz 12lbs is really amazing in only 2 weeks. Great wen your trousers are loose isnt it??? an after only 2 weeks!

yipppeeee well done you :D :D

Good for you. It starts to feel really good once you get your second week in. You are now in the zone!!! Keep up the good work.

well done hun, great attitude. 

sure ull be in size 14 before u know it. 

keep up the good work. 

sorry bout font, cant change it. lol

x x

Thanks everyone for all your encouragement, it has made all the difference as to why I'v been able to stick to the diet this time.

Seeing all your amazing losses has spured me on and made me believe that this diet can work and I will once and for all get rid of this extra weight. Good luck for next week everyone. xxx

Me too !! I had my 2nd weigh in and 4 lb too, that makes me 16 lb lighter in 2 weeks, its amazing and I am finding it much easier than I thought !! get a little emotional at meal times when I cook for the family and struggle to drink all the nasty nasty water , but so worth it !!!!!

well done, determinator, are your clothes really lose aswell. I'm finding it all a bit freaky losing weight so quickly. 2 weeks ago every thing was tight on me, now they are falling off!!! Its great but it seems strange.

I think I'v turned the corner too. I don't want to speak to soon but I'm not craving food like I was and I'm enjoying cooking for the family (very very odd!!) xxx

Fantastic loss Jane. 12lbs in 2 weeks is just brilliant!

Isn't it great to feel loose clothes knowing you have to go out and buy smaller sizes. Best feeling in the world. You sure will be a slim lady at Christmas, and I bet you'll look fabulous.

Here's to another great loss next week, and that 1st stone gone for good.

Wow, well done, am so happy for you hon, seems we are losing similar amounts of weight together on this plan :) I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Iv not seen you on here for a few days cookeh, I was wondering if you were still on the diet. Great to see you are and I'm dying to see what you have lost tomorrow. Good Luck xxx

Back