Week 2 Weigh In!

Shaz1980

I was really worried about getting weighed this week as it was totm but I have lost 8 pounds :D . I can't believe it I am so happy. Thank you all and especially to my darling husband for all his support and has done very well himself this week losing 6 pounds.

Hope everyone is ok x x

Niceeee! Thats a sweet loss for week 2 :O I would be over the moon if I had anything similar to that ^^ congrats Shaz!

Well done! :) x

Well done both you and your hubbie - good work both of you :D

Thanks Aaron. I am really happy and it is a good start to the week. It feels good to be more than halfway there. Hope you are doing ok with restart x

You're doing amazing, you're a massive inspiration to us all :) and yes thank you, day 1's almost out of the way roll on day 2! x

well done babe x so proud of u x u have done so so well and thats with all the temptation throughout the whole week x

Well done you two biggggg :happy096: to the both of you. 8lbs!!! WOWZA! Best of luck for next weigh in. xx

Thank you everyone for all your support. I could not have done it without my husband supporting me every step off the way. He is doing so well too and he is always there when I need him. I still find it hard to get my head round the fact that I will get to goal but the nearer I get the more real it feels. I only have 17 more pounds to go till I reach a healthy BMI. Can't wait x x x

well done to both of you thats just fantastic !!!! good luck for this week xxx

8lb loss is great,and for your hubby to be by your side is brill.

Back