WEEK 2 weigh in

nicolaann

i only lost 1.5lbs but im happy as it was the weekend i went out this month (only go out once a month or so) and although id hoped for more as ive just started the gym im still pleased... so thats 4lb for me since i joined but 22lbs off altogether since i started in march :) thanks for all your posts which are keeping me going!! :p
nic x

well done

i only lost 1.5lbs but im happy as it was the weekend i went out this month (only go out once a month or so) and although id hoped for more as ive just started the gym im still pleased... so thats 4lb for me since i joined but 22lbs off altogether since i started in march :) thanks for all your posts which are keeping me going!! :p
nic x
well done thats a great loss dont forget if you have just started going to the gym you may gain a few pounds due to water retension around the muscles protecting them this will continue until your muscles are used to the extra hard work (brother is a fitness trainer for injured sportsmen) so well done thats a good loss i'm to lazy for the gym much to my brothers disgust :8855:.

Last edited:
Great loss, thats what I love about ww. we can carry on having a social life and still lose weight.

well done!! your doing fab! :D

I agree with Vanda, I love that you can still have a normal life while you get thinner with WW! :)

Back