WEEK 2 weigh in

shamu

Dont Worry Be Happy
Had a really good result at weigh in, 7lb lost, really happy with the lose :D
but and its a big but after reading old and new post over the last 2 weeks about things we can and cannot have and little cheats, i used this as a excuse to what i convinced myself as an experiment, hold on cut the crap last week in total i had 32 cans of coke zero 5 packets of extra chewing gum 1x MacDonald cheese burger 2x chicken fingers 1x slice of pizza skimmed milk in my coffee and my shakes, i feel better already after that little confession, but by no means i am not saying its OK to eat what i did but the strange thing is i never came out ketosis and still lost 7lb, i really think that lipotrim do need to look into there DOs and Donts,i will be just on shakes this week and the gym ;)

Think the decision you have made is a good one! 100% is the best way! Keep an eye on those ketones there could still be a backlash from the cheats! Good luck with the next week, it's tough but worth it!!

Well done on your weigh in hun, and yes, sticking 100% to the diet is best. :) xx

Well done on your great loss :)

I found that the "little" cheats lead to bigger cheats for me so thats why im trying to be 100% im back to day 3 now so the big K isnt far away. I just keep telling myself its only for another 39 days or 118 more shakes lol
God i hope it passes quick :)

Clair x

Well done on the loss, but the heck did that happen?? lol x x

I do agree that 100% is best, if you can do it.

Oh I so wish I hadnt read that :(

now my chicken sandwich I am craving might become a reality.............

NO IM NOT DOING IT lol

lucky you, the way I am on diets I would pile it on!

Back