Week 2 weigh in...

looby1003

I've lost 4 lbs! :D Really pleased with how the weight is coming off. I would have probably only lost 3-4 lbs altogether on another diet and I'd be getting really fed up by now...The hard work definately pays off with Lipotrim...bring on week 3!

Hi looby1003

:eek:...a stone in a little over two weeks...well done you!!!:0clapper:

Congrats hum, feels good doesn't it

Thanks ladies :) Yes it feels good Amanda :D Wish I'd been able to get my head around this diet years ago...I've tried to put a couple of pics on my signature but can't -I'm a technophobe lol (is there such a word?) so added them to my albums. Hubby says he can really tell the difference in me, but I don't want to get too complacent, I've still got a long way to go. Couldn't have made it this far without this forum though, thanks guys :)
Lou x

I can see the difference Lou.. You are doing a brilliant job... Well done x x

Well done.

This diet is a big ask, but the results are big if we can stick to it.

Keep going

Well done lobby xxx

WEll done hun x

woooooo well dun u, :clap: hope im as successful as u on friday.

lydiaxx

Looby, well done for sticking with it, you're doing really well. I just had a look at your pictures, your daughters are so beautiful and it is obvious that they get it from you. I love looking at happy family photos like that.....and wow..that pic of when you were really young..just wow..stunning..I think we all wish we could look like that ;) x

Hi Looby
Fantastic on the stone loss in 2 weeks. It's such a great incentive to keep on this tough road. Keep up the good work. Well done.
Suse

Looby, well done for sticking with it, you're doing really well. I just had a look at your pictures, your daughters are so beautiful and it is obvious that they get it from you. I love looking at happy family photos like that.....and wow..that pic of when you were really young..just wow..stunning..I think we all wish we could look like that ;) x

Aww thanks for the lovely comments hun, you've just made my day lol :D. Yes, I'm lucky to have two gorgeous girls. My hubbys Turkish and they've got his lovely olive skin. Looking back, I suppose I wasn't a bad looking bird lol, pity I never realised it at the time...I even thought I was overweight back then...if only I was that weight now :sigh:. Oh well, we'll get there one day hun...but its going to be a long road for me lol...Thanks again hun
Louise x

Back